We are searching for the best nursery staff in Northamptonshire – female, male, old or young, qualified or not – contact us if you think we might be a good fit 🙂
- To provide an unlimited supply of hugs whenever needed.
- To make every child feel wanted.
- To remain unfazed by strong smells and unrecognisable stains.
- To visibly relish a plastic meal of fried egg, banana and a can of baked beans whilst seated on a chair the size of a shoebox.
- To achieve the above whilst spotting learning opportunities in maths, literacy and social development.
- To make notes on individual children’s learning alongside removing glue from hair and leading a chorus of Five Currant Buns.
- To identify solitary gloves and socks and reunite with their small owners before hometime.
- Removing peas from nostrils.
- Superhero senses when your back is turned.
- To retrieve any small plastic cars from within the African Snail tank.
- To accurately assess nappy sizes at a glance.
- A knowledge of Disney characters and their attendant songs is desirable.
- Discretion. The news of Mummy’s baby in her tummy is best speedily forgotten until such times as Mummy announces it herself.
- Maths: the special ability to count rapidly-moving individuals several times an hour.
- English: skills to read stories upside down so everyone can see the pictures.
- Music and drama: a talent at singing loudly at harvest festivals and Christmas concerts.
- Technology skills to include an awareness of rogue dinosaurs in CD-ROM compartment.
Most importantly of all, we are looking for someone who wants to have fun, so that work doesn’t feel like work. We are currently recruiting for a member of staff for our baby room.
Enthusiasm is more important than qualifications but it may be possible to train for a fully-funded Level 3 qualification, too. Do let us know if this is of interest when you send us your CV.
If you’d like to discuss the position before applying, please contact us on 01604 899338 or email@example.com. Please note that we are open all year round and work shifts over a rota 7.30am-6pm. A DBS police check and references will be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org